Last Modified: February 2018
Good2Go, Inc. (“Good2Go,” "We" or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We have adopted this policy to explain our privacy practices with respect to information that Good2Go may collect about you when you access and use our websites, mobile applications, online services that we make available to you (collectively, the “Services”).
2. Information We Collect about You and How We Collect It
We collect information relating to you in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you use the Services; and
- In some cases, we may collect information about you from third-parties, such as when your employer enters into a separate agreement with us to purchase access to the Services on your behalf.
a. Information that You Provide to Us
When you access and use our Services, register with us, download or use our mobile applications, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, or any other information that is defined as personally-identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”) or that is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information may include:
- Information that you provide to us directly when using the Services. For example, when you register for or use the Services as a guest, you may provide us with your phone number, name, email address, and payment information. We may also collect information when you respond to surveys or report a problem with the Services.
- Feedback or ratings related to the Services or restrooms that you access through your use of the Services and requests for support.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your requests made using the Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
You also may provide information rating or providing feedback on certain aspects of the Services or the products and services of our business partners (collectively, “User Contributions”). Such User Contributions may be used and disclosed as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
b. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information including:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device or Computer Information. We may automatically collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the computer or device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Location Information. The Services may collect real-time information about the location of your computer or device, as applicable, through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Services. If you have downloaded one of our applications, delete it from your device. For more information, see Choices About How We Collect, Use, and Disclose Your Information
The data collection technologies we use may also include:
- Cookies (or mobile or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or device, as applicable. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Services.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Collect, Use, and Disclose Your Information.
c. Information Collected from Other Sources.
We may receive information from third-parties and use it individually or combine that information with information we collect through the Services. For example:
- If your employer or other third-party purchases access to the Services for you as part of our business plan, then we may receive information about you from your employer or other person or entity who has purchased access to the Services on your behalf.
- We may allow you to register for an account with us by using an account you have with a social network or other third-party, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter (“Social Network Account”). In such instances, we may receive and you are granting us access to certain information regarding your Social Network Account (e.g., friends, mutual friends, contacts, etc.). We may make this information available on or through the Services and to our users. You may be able to restrict what information is shared and how it is used through privacy and other settings. Also, depending on the privacy settings you have set in your Social Network Account, personally identifiable information may be shared with us and made available through the Services and to our users.
- We may receive information from via data collection technologies employed by third parties.
3. Third-Party Information Collection
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Services and associated content to you. For example, we use location information we collect to assist you in finding Good2Go restrooms available for your use.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or promotions offered to users of our Services, including expiration and renewal notices, as well as receipts or other documentation related to your purchases.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To notify you when an update to the Services is available.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
In addition, the usage information that we collect to help us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Evaluate usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and business partners including to third-parties who offer or provide restroom facilities as a part of the Services.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business operations.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Good2Go assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Good2Go about the Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Good2Go, its affiliates and business partners, and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service also available on our website and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Good2Go, our customers, our business partners, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Collect, Use, and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow an application running on your device or computer to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device or computer’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us at 540 Hampshire Street, San Francisco CA 94110 to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at: 540 Hampshire Street, San Francisco CA 94110.
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
11. Contact Information
540 Hampshire Street, San Francisco CA 94110.